Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Each of us has many documents related to identity or education that are stored in the archives of the town, county, and city. Each project also has the corresponding archives of each project stored in the archives. Each archive needs Save for tens or even hundreds of years. Paper archives have very strict requirements for the temperature and humidity parameters in the archives. During the archives preservation, we must ensure the quality and life of the archives, and ensure that the archives are not infected by insects or naturally. It all depends on whether the temperature and humidity in the archives have reached the optimal conditions for storage. If the temperature and humidity are too high, the aging of the file will be accelerated, and the storage life of the file will be shortened; if the temperature and humidity are too low, the file of the file will be easily damaged. Therefore, in the file management, the temperature and humidity monitoring system is indelible to its function, timely and effective adjustment of temperature and humidity can reduce unnecessary losses in the archives.
The environmental factors that the file management temperature and humidity monitoring system needs to monitor are the temperature in the management room and the humidity in the management room.
1. Imported temperature and humidity sensor probe, short sampling period and high frequency;
2. The temperature and humidity sensor has high accuracy and is sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity;
3. The data display can be displayed on the sensor display or on the DTU;
4.DTU can view data in the form of graphics or tables;
5. The data transmission speed from the sensor to the data center is fast, which is convenient to get real-time data quickly;
6. The upper and lower limits of the temperature and humidity values in the temperature and humidity monitoring system can be set according to the empirical data of the file management. When the temperature and humidity exceed the upper and lower limits, an alarm or automatic control of the start and stop of the equipment is made;
7. The alarm can be sent to the manager through the alarm SMS, or the sound and light alarm on site;
8. Video surveillance can be installed to prevent theft of files;
9. Both the video and the collected data can be stored in the storage device for later viewing and analysis;
10. Monitor and display data in real time;
11. Mobile App, convenient for remote monitoring;
12. Smoke alarm;
13. The number of sensors can be increased or decreased at any time.
The installation of the temperature and humidity monitoring system for archives management should determine the accuracy of the temperature and humidity sensor range based on the material texture and geographical location of the archives. Xinxin IOT will conduct field inspections before formulating a plan, and develop a temperature and humidity monitoring system plan based on the monitoring object and geographical environment, and design a perfect cost-effective and practical temperature and humidity monitoring system for users.
September 9, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd