Why Say "Pastoral Complex" Will Become the Main Means of Promoting Rural Agriculture-【鑫 芯 物 联】
With the upgrading of China ’s tourism consumption, scenic area development and real estate development and upgrading, the entire tourism industry is facing a major transformation and integration. Under this background, the development model of the “tourism complex” has become the development and upgrading of China ’s tourism industry and even the regional economy. The main engine. At the same time, the demand for national leisure and vacation has further increased, domestic demand has expanded, and economic growth patterns have changed. New urbanization and new agriculture have become strategic fulcrum of China's future economic development.
The " Pastoral Complex " spans the two areas of China's new urbanization and the development of China's leisure tourism economy, and will become the general direction of the development of leisure agriculture and rural tourism in the future. "Pastoral Complex" focuses more on the rural complex industry and is different from the "travel complex". This model can be described as spanning the two fields of promoting the development of new urbanization in China and the development of China's leisure tourism economy. The change is similar.
I. What is the "Pastoral Complex"?
1. The rural complex is a sustainable model. It conforms to the rural supply-side structural reforms and the development of new industries under the urban-rural integration pattern, and combines the reform of the rural property rights system to achieve rural modernization, new urbanization, and socio-economics in China. A sustainable model of overall development.
2. The proposal of the rural complex is based on a business model methodology. The starting point is to advocate a "development" method that allows enterprises to participate, a top-level design with a business model, a combination of urban elements and the countryside, and multi-party co-construction Innovate urban and rural development, form industrial changes, drive social development, and reshape the beautiful countryside and characteristic towns of Chinese countryside!
3. The economic and technological principle of the rural complex is to carry out large-scale integrated and comprehensive planning, development, and operation in rural society in the way of enterprise and local cooperation. First of all, it will undertake agriculture in an enterprise, and then plan to create a new driving industry, namely comprehensive tourism. After the basic industry and the new driving industry come together, the local socio-economic activities will change greatly, and the area can be built for human settlements. For the three groups of indigenous people, new residents and tourists, create new villages and characteristic towns and form community communities. So it can also be described in this way, the rural complex finally formed a new society and a new community.
In summary, the pastoral complex model is to integrate circular agriculture, creative agriculture, and farming experience in the suburbs of developed regions, small towns or beautiful villages with resources, build a comprehensive development project, and promote local economic industries The process of upgrading and urbanization is the comprehensive development model of "agriculture + cultural tourism + real estate". China's leisure agricultural tourism industry has become one of the bright spots in the development of agriculture and rural economy, and it has shown broad prospects for development.
4. The integrated industrial chain of the rural complex includes four industries: core industry, support industry, supporting industry, and derivative industry.
(1) Core industries refer to agricultural production and agricultural leisure activities based on characteristic agricultural products and parks;
(2) Supporting industry refers to the enterprise group and financial and media companies that directly support the research and development, processing, promotion and promotion of leisure agricultural products;
(3) Supporting industries are enterprise groups that provide a good environment and atmosphere for creative agriculture, such as tourism, catering, bars, entertainment, training, etc .;
(4) Derivative industries are other enterprise groups that use characteristic agricultural products and cultural and creative achievements as input.
2. What does the "Pastoral Complex" do?
1. Circular agriculture:
An environmentally-friendly farming method that utilizes the principle of material recycling and material multi-level utilization technology, taking into account ecological, economic, and social benefits to maximize resource utilization efficiency and minimize waste pollution.
2. Creative agriculture:
With the theme of aesthetic experience and agricultural experience, it has the functions of health, beauty and taste, and happiness. Through the blessing of creativity and the blessing of culture, it gives agriculture more connotation, making it unique and naturally selling more expensively. Some can also increase the attractiveness of leisure agriculture and give it a steady stream of development momentum. Provide a place for people in fast-paced work to relax and add fun outside the high-rise buildings. The purpose is to increase farmers' income, rural beauty, corporate efficiency, and urban brightness. With the help of the creative logic and development concepts of creative industries, people effectively integrate science, technology, and humanities into agricultural production, further expand agricultural functions, integrate resources, and develop traditional agriculture into modern agriculture that integrates production, life, and ecology. The so-called creative agriculture.
3. Agricultural experience:
Attract urban people to experience life in the countryside. Leisure agriculture turns agricultural production, natural ecology, rural culture and farm life into goods for sale. Experience activities designed in combination with local cultural features add countless fun to the countryside. It experiences agricultural, rural, and peasant resources in its realm, and meets its pleasant physical and mental needs.
3. How to do a good job in the "Pastoral Complex" industry?
1. Construction principles:
The rural complex includes three industries: "agriculture, cultural tourism, and real estate." There are three things to be done in agriculture: "modern agricultural production-oriented industrial park" + "leisure agriculture" + "CSA (community-supported agriculture)"; the cultural tourism industry must create a "natural ecological tourism product" + "holiday products" The combination needs to consider functional matching, scale matching, and space matching.
In addition, it is necessary to add rich cultural life content to form tourism and vacation destinations with various business plans; real estate and community construction, whether it is reconstruction or new construction, need to be built according to the village texture, that is, even if it is developed, it is also developed An "original" village, and more importantly, attach management and services to create a new community.
It is also important to point out here that we are not building a tourist resort, but a small town itself, but this town has many tourist and vacation facilities, and the town itself has very rich tourist value. The principles of unified planning, unified construction, unified management, and decentralized management in the theory of urban complex construction are also applicable to rural complexes.
2. The composition of the rural complex:
(1) Landscape attraction core: the key to attracting people and improving land value.
Relying on ornamental farmland, melon orchard, ornamental seedlings, flower display area, wetland scenery area, water scenery scenery area and so on, visitors can experience the rural scenery and experience the charm of agriculture in the real world.
(2) Leisure gathering area: a comprehensive product system created to meet the various needs of customers.
It can include farmhouse style buildings (such as manor houses, chalets, traditional dwellings, etc.), rural style activities (characteristic shopping streets, theme performing arts squares, etc.), fishing areas, and so on. The leisure gathering area enables tourists to penetrate into the living space with rural characteristics, experience rural customs and activities, and enjoy the fun brought by leisure agriculture.
(3) Agricultural production area: the main functional part of productivity.
Let visitors know the whole process of agricultural production and fully experience the fun of agricultural production in participating in agricultural activities. At the same time, projects such as demonstration of ecological agriculture, demonstration of agricultural science education, and demonstration of agricultural science and technology can also be carried out.
(4) Residential development zone: the main functional part of urbanization
The residential development zone is an important support for the rural complex towards the urbanization structure. Through industrial integration and industrial agglomeration, the formation of personnel clusters and the formation of a relatively concentrated population, in order to build a residential community and the core foundation of urbanization.
(5) Community supporting network: urbanization support function
Finance, medical care, education, commerce, etc. that serve the agriculture and leisure industries. In combination with this, residents with service and living needs also need public services such as finance, medical care, education, commerce, etc., thus forming an integrated public supporting network of industry and city.
3. Industrial extension and interaction model design
In the pastoral synthesis, one, two, and three industries are mutually integrated and interacted. Through the infiltration and integration of various industries, the organic combination of leisure and entertainment, health and vacation, culture and art, agricultural technology, agricultural and sideline products, and farming activities can expand the original nature of modern agriculture. The industrial chain of research and development, production, processing, and sales makes the traditional single-function agriculture and processed edible agricultural products a carrier of modern leisure products, and exerts the "1x2x3 = 6" effect of industrial value.
Fourth, the development model of "a rural complex"?
1.Develop rural leisure tourism industry
There are many elements of rural leisure tourism, including natural landscapes and pastoral scenery, ancient villages and ancient streets, ancient buildings, farming equipment and farming culture, folk customs, folk snacks, old houses, rural Fengshui culture, folk entertainment culture, folk heritage culture, Agricultural labor process and agricultural production process. Especially in recent years, the more popular rural "homestay" format has highlighted its rural leisure function. Rural leisure tourism is a comprehensive and integrated modern rural leisure tourism mode. In simple terms, after the tourists come to the countryside, there are leisure and relaxation projects, participation experience projects, and vacation life projects, which can attract people. People can keep people. The creative agriculture and farming experience contained in the rural complex is an indispensable bonus item for the rural leisure and tourism industry.
2.Construction of rural health and pension bases
This year's Central Document No. 1 clearly states that rich rural tourism formats and products, creating various themed rural tourism destinations and boutique routes, and developing rural homestays and health care and pension bases. Encourage rural collective economic organizations to set up rural tourism cooperatives, or to jointly run rural tourism enterprises with social capital. Raise construction funds through multiple channels, vigorously improve the conditions of public service facilities for leisure agriculture, rural tourism, and forest recreation, and give priority to achieving full broadband coverage in key villages.
In recent years, with the increasing pressure of urban life, the pursuit of green and beautiful rural life has become a major fashion for citizens. Fresh air, clean water, fresh and pollution-free food, and a slow pace of life are all sought after by urban people. Essential elements for health.
In addition, rural leisure pensions do not simply allow the elderly to return to live in a rural environment, but to provide a comprehensive guarantee of living places for those who need pensions in a residence with a beautiful rural environment, to achieve "happy health, healthy pensions" . "
Pension health tourism is a form of leisure vacation that has maintained the most authentic needs. It has been favored by more and more people, and there are many consumer groups of all ages. Health care and retirement is an industry, and the holiday industry plays an important role in it. The rich products of the rural complex can enrich the whole process of health care and retirement, such as the food produced by ecological and environmentally-friendly circular agriculture, agricultural experience such as picking, The fun of gardening activities and more.
3. Cultivate agricultural characteristic towns suitable for livability and business
Document No. 1 refers to the content of the tourism section, which emphasizes the vigorous development of the rural leisure tourism industry and the cultivation of livable and characteristic towns. That is, around the basic, characteristic, and potential industries, a number of characteristic towns with a “trinity” of agricultural cultural tourism, a simultaneous improvement of production and living ecology, and a deep integration of one, two, and three industries. Support local governments to strengthen the construction of industrial support, infrastructure, public services, and environmental features in characteristic towns. Create an upgraded version of "one village and one product" and develop industrial towns with unique characteristics.
Therefore, when developing the project of agricultural characteristic towns, we should give full play to the new industry advantages of this township. If the township itself has some elements that can attract people to leisure tourism, such as handicrafts, agricultural products, local products or cultural symbols, these elements can be used Disseminate, adopt, process, and sell, so we must pay more attention to the re-excavation of these local industrial or cultural characteristics, and fully show the charm of cultural tourism and leisure projects. Just as creative agriculture is blessed with creativity and culture, it can maintain youth and vitality.
The "Pastoral Complex" is for rural tourism and rural tourism. As a driving force for the development of new urbanization, the development of primary, secondary, and tertiary industries through the new urbanization, and the development of the human settlement environment will enable cultural tourism and urbanization Perfect unity. Therefore, the "rural complex" is complementary to the "tourism industry" and cannot be separated.
June 25, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd