Introduction to One Product One Code Agricultural Product Traceability System and Its Functions- 【鑫 芯 物 联】
One product and one code, as the name implies, means that one type or one agricultural product uses a two-dimensional code to record the source information and provide customers with inquiries. The agricultural product traceability system uses advanced Internet of Things , mobile Internet, two-dimensional code, RFID and other Internet of Things technology means to open a trusted path for consumers to understand agricultural production information in depth, and solve the problem of information asymmetry and opacity between supply and demand sides Protect the safety of agricultural products. It has realized the traceability management of information in agricultural production , circulation and other links, provided the basis for supervision, management, support and decision-making for higher authorities, and established an information flow system for production, logistics and sales for enterprises.
First, one product, one yard of agricultural product traceability system construction goals
1. Use bar code, two-dimensional code and RFID technology to set a unique identification for agricultural products based on each independent sales unit during the production stage, and use this identification as the full life cycle identity certification of the product.
2. Establish an agricultural product traceability system that meets the current needs of customers, and realize the true record of the entire process of agricultural products from growth to sales.
3. The system provides a product traceability query system based on the Internet. Users can trace the related products through computers or mobile phones.
4. According to customer needs, define the depth of traceability, which can define the links from the beginning of production to processing, storage and transportation, and sales, that is, to achieve "from the ground to the table" traceability.
Second, one product one code product traceability system information management classification:
1. Crop planting management: sowing management, fertilization management, irrigation management, growth environment management , and pest management.
2. Production management: collection management, product quality inspection management, product processing, product processing and packaging management.
3. Storage management: warehouse information management, storage management.
4. Logistics management: logistics company management, vehicle information management, transportation management.
5. Sales management: sales information management, sales channel tracking management, sales agency management.
6, procurement management: supplier management, procurement information management.
3. Data statistics and traceability management classification of one product and one code product traceability system:
1. Basic information management of traceability system: personnel management, organization management, authority management, crop management, monitoring point management.
2. Statistical management of traceability system: as storage statistics, product purchase statistics, product batch statistics.
3. Traceability management of traceability system: traceability information management, traceability product inquiry.
4. Advantages of one product and one yard product traceability management system:
1. Provide a reliable information platform for product recall mechanisms.
2, to improve the accuracy of product logistics information collection misreading, to avoid manual work errors.
3. It is conducive to creating a fast and efficient logistics system, realizing the informationization of logistics management and the optimization of staffing.
4. Provide all kinds of production and storage reports to provide more valuable and timely analysis data for management decisions.
5. Strengthen market management and control.
June 8, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd