The combination of agricultural Internet of Things and information technology makes China's agricultural future bright-【鑫 芯 物 联】
I. Development background and current situation of agricultural Internet of Things and intelligent technology:
Agricultural information technology is the application of information technology to agriculture, using information as an element of agricultural production , and the continuous infiltration and application of agricultural information through modern information technology, the development of new agricultural productivity supported by information technology, and promoting the development of agricultural production economy.
Agricultural informatization is supported by agricultural information technology to realize informatization of pre-production decisions, informatization of production processes during production, and informatization of post-market market circulation. From the perspective of agricultural informatization projects, agricultural informatization includes the core content of agricultural information infrastructure construction, various agricultural software platform construction, agricultural information resource development and construction, and agricultural information service system construction. With the rapid development of science and technology, modern high-tech with pillars of biotechnology, information technology and new materials has become the three core technologies of modern agriculture. This is the profound change in the connotation of modern agriculture, and information technology as a production factor It has played key roles in knowledge dissemination, information guidance, and scientific decision-making through pre-, mid-, and post-natal periods.
2. Agricultural informatization also occupies a significant proportion in the indicator system of modern agriculture, which is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
1. Information technology has penetrated into various research fields such as agricultural planting resources, animal and plant breeding, crop cultivation, livestock and poultry breeding, soil fertilizers, and plant protection, greatly expanding the fields and scope of agricultural scientific research and agricultural production, and improving agriculture. Controllability of production.
2. Make high-tech intensive agricultural intelligent machines enter the production field. For example, a global satellite positioning system is installed on agricultural machinery such as combine harvesters, seeders, fertilizer applicators, agricultural intelligent robots are used to harvest agricultural products, and agricultural aircraft is used for fertilization and pesticide application.
3. Under the principle of protecting the agricultural ecological environment, reduce the amount of chemical products such as fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides through precise fertilization and pesticide application.
4. Reconstruction of water conveyance irrigation engineering, irrigation technology and equipment. On the basis of vigorously developing irrigation technologies such as channel seepage prevention, low-pressure pipeline water delivery technology, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation, sprinkler micro-irrigation, and infiltration irrigation, wireless sensor Network and automatic control equipment to achieve precise farmland irrigation.
5. Using intelligent control technology and equipment, artificially create suitable growth environments and conditions for animals and plants, and carry out highly intensive production, such as soilless cultivation technology, fully automated breeding technology, all production links are automatically completed by computer-controlled mechanical devices.
6. Modernize the management and operation mechanism to further improve the regionalization of agricultural production layout, professionalization of production processes, enterpriseization of production management, and socialization of production services.
7. Modernize the cultural quality of farmers . Through the education and training of various information transmission channels, improve the farmers' scientific and cultural quality, and change their ideological concepts, so that farmers have both the skills to engage in modern agricultural production, and the skills to operate modern agriculture and control market agriculture. Ability.
Agricultural information technology has become one of the most important indicators of modern agriculture. The widespread application of agricultural information technology will fundamentally change the backward outlook of agricultural traditions, vigorously promote the transformation of agricultural growth modes and the optimization and optimization of agricultural production and rural economic structure, comprehensively improve the international competitiveness of agriculture, and promote the sustainable and efficient development of modern agriculture in China.
3. The development model of the agricultural Internet of Things integrated information technology:
1. The development of 3S technology- precision agricultural Internet of Things , represented by the United States, Canada and other countries, is characterized by: 3S technology, high intelligence, high farmer education, high economic income, and high degree of intensiveness.
2. Represented by Japan, Israel and other countries-facilities and plants are networked, which are characterized by advanced automation, intelligent technology, land shortage, factory management, high farmers' education, high economic income, and high degree of intensiveness.
3. Take the Netherlands, Denmark and other countries as examples-the facility breeding IoT is characterized by: specialization, mechanization, scale and high efficiency, has become one of the important industries of its economy; Danish pig breed improvement, the Netherlands Sow breeding and management have achieved world-renowned achievements and formed a pig-raising kingdom.
4. China's multi-mode coexistence-precision agriculture, facility planting, is characterized by the lack of core technologies such as agricultural 3S technology and intelligence, multi-mode coexistence, fragile economic carrying capacity of farmers, low cultural level, and low degree of intensiveness.
The agricultural Internet of Things is the core support of agricultural informatization construction and a breakthrough point in modern agricultural development. It is of great significance and far-reaching significance to explore the synchronous mode of the four modernizations (new industrialization, informatization, urbanization, and agricultural modernization ) and to develop modern agriculture in China.
Fourth, the agricultural Internet of Things collection information technology system and progress:
1. Technical system:
The agricultural IoT technology system implements the expression, design and deployment of the platform in the three dimensions of industry, process and variety in accordance with the concept of "all elements, whole process and whole system", which can be expanded, inherited and evolved; it can be expanded smoothly to National platform, horizontally promoted to provincial platforms, supporting county platforms, industry association platforms and enterprise application platforms.
2. Technology integration:
It integrates core technologies such as cloud computing and big data , and builds a full-factor resource integration center, a full-system professional support platform, and a full-process industry demonstration platform, achieving the synergy of storage, computing, data, knowledge, systems, and tool resources. Through systematic and in-depth research on knowledge representation, inference mechanism, architecture, knowledge acquisition, technology integration, etc., the technical system of agricultural intelligent systems is constructed; component technology, network technology, agent technology, voice technology, visualization technology, general purpose Apply framework secondary development technology, etc., to develop agricultural intelligent system development platforms, integrate machine learning, pattern recognition, intelligent computing, data mining, geographic information systems and other intelligent technologies to develop practical fool-proof agricultural intelligent systems.
3. Development mechanism:
Introduce the innovation 2.0 model, establish a user-oriented, demand-oriented, multi-party participation, and continuous improvement of the agricultural IoT innovation research environment, forming a co-construction mechanism of government, industry, learning, research, and use to improve the platform's promotion and sustainability.
May 28, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department