Problems and Solutions of China's Agricultural Informatization- 【鑫 芯 物 联】
Agriculture is the foundation of our country. It is a strategic industry that stabilizes the world and stabilizes the people. It is an industry that will never decline. It is the foundation of national independence, economic prosperity, and social stability. For China with a large population, the development of agriculture has an irreplaceable role in the prosperity and stability of the country. In today's society, the development of agriculture is increasingly dependent on the application and traction of information technology. In our country, due to various reasons such as history and environment, the level of agricultural informatization is relatively low, facing many problems:
(1) Lack of agricultural informatization standards and incomplete system;
(2) Low level of agricultural informatization basic work;
(3) The level of agricultural industrialization is not high, and it is difficult to form normal information needs;
(4) The provision and development of agricultural production information technology do not pay attention to market orientation and cannot provide practical services for agriculture;
(5) Lack of agricultural information products, low practicality and poor commercialization ability;
(6) The agricultural information service system has not been completed, and the role of e-commerce in agricultural product sales has not yet been fully exerted;
(7) There is a shortage of talents in agricultural information networks, and farmers ' informatization awareness and ability to use information is not strong.
"Promoting the integration of urban and rural development and solving the problem of agricultural and rural farmers is the top priority of the party's work. The integration of urban and rural development is the fundamental way to solve the problem of" agriculture, rural areas and farmers. "We must increase the overall planning of urban and rural development and promote common prosperity of urban and rural areas. Strengthen the policy of strengthening agriculture, benefiting farmers, and enriching farmers, so that farmers can participate in the modernization process on an equal basis and share the fruits of modernization. Accelerate the development of modern agriculture , strengthen the comprehensive agricultural production capacity, and ensure national food security and the effective supply of important agricultural products. "
Using information technology as a means to promote agricultural development, improve the rural environment, improve the living standards of farmers, and solve urban-rural integration issues will become one of the topics of government work in the next few years.
Smart Agriculture Network believes that participating in promoting the development of China's agricultural informatization is not only a market demand and call, but also a social responsibility of large enterprises. After a long period of practice, analysis and summary, the Smart Agriculture Network has a deeper understanding of how modern high-tech enterprises can participate in agricultural causes and better use information technology to solve various problems for Chinese agriculture:
In the field of agricultural production, smart agriculture has proposed a "smart agriculture remote diagnosis monitoring management system", which is mainly oriented to the production direction of greenhouses , protected horticulture, animal husbandry and aquaculture .
The system design takes user experience as the core, serves the farmers as its purpose, coordinated design, and builds an open-frame agricultural remote diagnosis monitoring and management integrated platform with an open architecture. The system provides multiple information collection methods at the sensing layer to ensure accurate and complete information. It is supported by a high-speed communication network and finally presented in a variety of terminal modes, such as fixed and mobile, and supports terminal downlink control to achieve two-way interaction.
The agricultural information management system takes management as a means and service as its purpose. Through two-dimensional design, it can realize the benefits of farmers and farmers. The agricultural informatization business mainly includes two core functions:
(1) Remote diagnosis service. With the goal of providing scientific guidance on the production process and providing scientific diagnosis and treatment of crop diseases, the platform supports remote diagnosis and remote consultation services of agricultural experts , while tracking and tracing the diagnostic process, and supporting organic integration with offline laboratories to shorten traditional agriculture. The intermediate part of diagnosis ensures efficient and convenient solutions to various problems in the production process of farmers.
(2) Remote monitoring business. Including the collection and early warning of production environment parameters (air temperature, humidity, soil moisture, oxygen content, light, harmful gas concentration, etc.), real-time video monitoring of the production environment, and downward control of equipment through remote instructions to improve the production environment. The monitoring business can greatly reduce the hidden dangers in the production process and improve the ability to prevent crop epidemics.
In the field of agricultural management, the smart agriculture plan designed the "Integrated Agricultural Products Industry Information Service Platform", with the goal of "opening all links of the agricultural industry chain with information technology and helping farmers to complete the entire business process quickly and safely." The platform will be in production. Follow the whole process before, during and after the delivery, serving individual farmers.
Farmers can obtain resources and information including production, processing, warehousing, logistics, sales, and a complete set of agricultural resources through the platform by registering information such as planting varieties, area, location, and expected price on the platform. Thereafter, farmers only need to follow the requirements of the platform With subsequent operations, you can receive merchant orders at home, and send information to warehousing and logistics companies according to the order, so that agricultural products can be delivered to merchants and the market through logistics in a timely manner.
After the agricultural products are packed into the warehouse, each box is labeled (record the weight, variety, grade, origin, farmer, output, use of fertilizers, pesticides, pests, etc.) of agricultural products; when entering the storage link, there will be Sensors such as temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, etc., will simultaneously record the amount of agricultural products entering and leaving the warehouse; after receiving orders from the farmers, the warehouse will organize the shipment according to the order, and place orders with the logistics company, so that the logistics company's vehicles can be delivered within the specified time After arriving at the storage location, after the goods are loaded on the truck, the storage manager, farmers, and merchants can check the driving position of the vehicle and the environmental conditions in the vehicle through the terminal.
The design of the "Agricultural Industry Comprehensive Information Service Platform" follows the SOA philosophy, adopts an event-driven architecture, and supports cloud computing technology construction. The platform is divided into 6 layers from top to bottom: user layer, portal layer, application layer, service layer, transport layer and perception layer.
The agricultural information management system comprehensively adopts cloud computing, Internet of Things , mobile Internet, data warehouse and other technologies, and draws on the mature experience of current IT system construction to contribute to the improvement of the overall level of agricultural information system construction. among them:
(1) The user layer provides rich terminal adaptation capabilities and supports various mobile Internet terminals such as smart phones, PAD, PC, large screens, multimedia inquiry machines, TVs, etc.
(2) The portal layer provides a consistent user experience, emphasizing information integration and information publishing capabilities, and embodying the concept of business collaboration. Provide customizable information services for fruit farmers, fruit traders, operating organizations, government regulators, etc.
(3) The application layer fully supports the function implementation of each subsystem of the platform.
(4) The platform layer supports the on-demand supply of infrastructure clouds, realizes centralized management of cloud resources, supports cross-system data fusion and exchange and sharing capabilities, and supports intelligent terminal adaptation and management of sensing devices.
(5) The transmission layer supports multi-operator networks and government private networks, and supports communication methods such as GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi, and RS485.
(6) The perception layer is the main source of the platform's dynamic data, covering the real-time collection of information on key business links such as production, packaging, warehousing, distribution, origin purchasing, and land wholesale.
In the field of agricultural services, smart agriculture has fully considered China's national conditions, and proposed the planning and design of the "agricultural, rural, and rural information service center". The "Three Rural Information Service Center" center is based on a cloud platform to facilitate the realization of the "regional construction, center integration" construction model, and the overall design adheres to the seven major project architecture concepts:
(1) Unified platform: Unify the basic platform with the concept of cloud computing and provide distributed applications, which can greatly reduce the input cost of each region and promote the application of diversified information service models.
(2) Centralized services: Relying on the center platform, a service system consisting of "cloud" and "end" is established. "Cloud" is where the service is sent out centrally, and "end" is where the service is received and accepted.
(3) Data sharing: Based on the above, a large number of content resources will be unifiedly classified, stored, standardized, and managed. The data of each region will be aggregated, integrated, and processed on the central platform to truly form industry resource sharing.
(4) Collaborative work: The platform is initiated by the central core organization, and the steps, goals, and processes of each region are unified through hardware and software. Each region applies for use as needed.
(5) Open application: The central platform is open to the society, absorbing a wide range of social forces to participate in agricultural information services, and at the same time forming a window for the rural market to attract social institutions to enter.
(6) Remote management: The center-to-area is realized through the Internet. The center platform and the regional platform, and the cloud and the terminal are connected in real time. The entire system is integrated, which can realize remote management of business and remote management of the system. .
(7) Terminal experience: At present, it is mainly computers, mobile phones, all-in-ones, multifunctional TVs, etc. With the integration of the three networks and the development of the Internet of Things and mobile Internet, more terminals will emerge. At the same time, as a unified central platform provides integrated services, the terminal's service functions and functions will be greatly enhanced.
The “Sannong Information Service Center” extends the business model of information services from a single hotline to a full range of three-dimensional services such as hotline services, short multimedia messaging services, smart terminals, e-commerce, retrospective, positioning, Weibo, and smart agriculture. While better serving farmers and increasing farmers' income, it can also solve the problems of “limited scale, end distress, insufficient impact, scattered resources, difficult coordination, and lack of standards” in the current agricultural service sector in China, and combine mature deployment methods in the future , Can build a perfect vertical platform service system in a short time.
For a large subject that affects the vital interests of hundreds of millions of farmers, the promotion of the government and enterprises is only the basis for its development. The true "entry into the village" of agricultural informatization cannot be achieved without the recognition of agricultural users. And publicity, only if users truly realize the benefits and convenience, can agricultural informationization develop faster and more solidly.
May 23, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd